Unity Health Care Seeks Bilingual Pediatrician
Unity Health Care is the largest federally qualified community health center network in Washington, DC, serving 100,000+ patients and we are HIRING.
Unity is seeking a Pediatrician for full-time work at our Upper Cardozo Health Center located in Columbia Heights. Spanish bilingual is highly preferred. Must be an M.D. or D.O., licensed in DC and have active CDS and DEA Numbers and be BE/BC. Interest in teaching medical students and residents is a plus. Experience with or interest in community health center populations is a must. Traditional schedules are generally Mon-Friday 8am-5pm, however some staff enjoy flexible scheduling with evening and weekend hours included in the 40-hour work week.
About Unity Health Care, Inc.
- We are a dynamic, diverse and mission-driven group of providers who provide comprehensive and compassionate care to the community and individuals, regardless of the ability to pay.
- We have 28 sites located in community health centers, homeless shelters, correctional and school based facilities.
- Our network includes primary, dental, mental health, social services, OB, Psych, ID and other specialty care on-site.
- We have a completely integrated EMR with remote access.
- Our Teaching Health Center sites hosts an AOA-accredited family medicine residency program and AT Still University community campus for medical students.
- NCQA recognized Unity as a level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home with teams
- Our call is by telephone and is only once per ? 8 months
- We have a very comprehensive Incentive-pay Program
- Unity sites are all NHSC, DCPCA-HPLRP, and J-1 visa eligible
- Unity offers CME, Employee Wellness programs, Annual & sick Leave, Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance, 403 B Retirement, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, and so much more!
Apply online at www.unityhealthcare.org under the “Career Center” tab or call Charlene Fauntroy at 202-715-7979 for more info.