The Board of Directors of the District of Columbia Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics is now accepting nominations for the Board.
- Have you been wondering how to get involved with the DC AAP?
- Do you have a vision for the practice of pediatrics in Washington, DC?
- Do you have creative ideas on how to help kids but don’t know how to get them started?
- Do you want to help advocate for the kids of DC?
- Or….do you know someone who may be interested?
All nominations should be submitted by May 15, 2016. Please send an email (to the addresses listed below) with the name of the person you are nominating, their contact information and the position of interest. You may nominate yourself. Once the nominations are received, the Nominating Committee will review them with the Board of Directors and determine the slate of eligible candidates. The official ballot will be sent out on June 1st with July 1st as the official start date for the new candidates. Descriptions of the roles of these positions are above, but if you have any additional questions about these positions please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you!