The Ohio Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Ohio Department of Health are excited to announce the Fast VAX Facts Mobile App, which is now available in the Apple App Store and Google Play. (see http://www.ohioaap.org/FVF)
The Mobile App is called FastVaxFacts and includes:
- Information on immunization safety concerns to share with parents on a tablet in your office
- The ability to share facts and resources directly from the app screen
- Conversation tactics to combat refusal
- A series of short videos recorded by a pediatrician on targeted topics that address the most common immunization questions and concerns.
- An interactive immunization schedule customized by child’s age
- Trusted answers to frequently asked questions
- Breaking news alerts on outbreaks, new research and other important immunization headlines
- Pediatrician-approved links and resources
- Ability to share reliable facts and resources with friends and family at the push of a button
Basically, it allows providers to answer anti vax questions quickly and efficiently and is 100% free and grant funded by the CDC.