Unity Consortium is inviting practices to apply for participation in an important new study, the “Pursuit of the Three Cs: Confident, Concise, and Consistent Physician Recommendations for Adolescent Vaccines”. Potential benefits for participating and study highlights include:
- Improve adolescent immunization quality metrics performance
- Improved outcomes from healthcare provider-parent/teen vaccination dialogue
- Multi-faceted communications guidance (“best practice”) for delivering clear, confident and concise vaccination recommendations
- On-site training expert and research assistant to work with your practice staff
- Data collection to track progress and evaluate impact of intervention
Unity Consortium welcomes an opportunity to discuss this groundbreaking study with interested practices. There is no fee to participate, and practices will be provided a modest honorarium. Please email Denise Lewis at email@example.com for additional information.
View Factsheet: Pursuit of the Three Cs: Confident, Concise, and Consistent Physician Recommendations for Adolescent Vaccines »
The following are the inclusion and exclusion practice criteria:
- Single specialty Pediatrics practice with moderate to high volume of adolescent visits
- Practice has at least five providers, which may include NPs and/or PAs
- At least 90% of the providers in the practice must agree to participate
- Participating providers should work at least 60% FTE, spend ≥ 70% of time in direct patient care, and have been practicing for > 2 years and <25 years
- Practice equipped with electronic health records that allow for generating blinded vaccination data/rates by provider.
- Practice based in hospital/academic center
- Practice cannot reside in Illinois, North Carolina, Rhode Island, or Utah as new adolescent vaccination mandates for these states are starting in the upcoming school year (2015-16)