Our newest 2015 quality improvement project is an Advanced Asthma QI program- “Putting POP (Population Health) in Your Asthma Care”.
We will work with participating practices and providers to:
- Identify and track all children PCMH with asthma
- Develop systems to “risk-stratify” and track children for targeted interventions
- Measure seasonal outreach to improve asthma care and reduce ED and convenience care utilization
- Improve practice resources and billing for asthma management & education (including adding asthma educators)
- Improve asthma communication and care coordination with schools
- Leverage new ICD10 asthma codes for smooth transition to ICD10
- Position primary care medical home practices for asthma quality metrics and incentives
Our QI project will run from February 2015 – November 2015. Eligible providers can earn 25 points Part 4 MOC credit and up to 20 hours CME credits for participation.
Please see the attached flyer for details and/or listen to recorded INFO session below:
Play recording » (38 min 13 sec)
For additional information, please contact Tamara John @ CNHN (firstname.lastname@example.org 202-476-5481)