Sponsored by the DC Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics
CME Credit Available
Join us for a Webinar on December 4th*
*Note: This event was re-scheduled from November 6th
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
Title: Improving HPV Vaccination Initiation and Completion in the District of Columbia
Date: Thursday, December 4, 2014
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EST
This webinar will focus on:
- Strategies to educate parents and adolescents to improve knowledge and reduce barriers to HPV vaccination initiation and completion
- Providing strong recommendations for the HPV vaccination
- Identifying missed opportunities for HPV vaccination within health provider clinical practice
- Supporting implementation of HPV reminder recall notifications
- Providing appropriate care and counsel for patients and their families.
Sherrie Flynt Wallington, PhD
Department of Health HPV Consultant
Program Director, Health Disparities Initiative
Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center
Georgetown University Medical Center
- The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- The AAP designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- This activity is acceptable for a maximum of 1.00 AAP credits. These credits can be applied toward the AAP CME/CPD Award available to Fellows and Candidate Members of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- The American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME. Physician assistants may receive a maximum of 1.00 hours of Category 1 credit for completing this program.
- This program is accredited for 1.00 NAPNAP CE contact hours of which 1.00 contain pharmacology (Rx), (0 related to psychopharmacology) (0 related to controlled substances), content per the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) Continuing Education Guidelines.
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet