You can now register for this webinar (see below) about new measures of the quality of care coordination for children with medical complexity.
Act soon because space is limited.
The webinar will take place May 12, 2015, from 1:30-3 p.m. EDT/10:30-12 p.m. PDT
The webinar will feature:
- Rita Mangione-Smith, M.D., of Seattle Children’s Research Institute. Dr. Mangione-Smith developed the measure set through an award from the AHRQ-CMS CHIPRA Pediatric Quality Measures Program.
- Two users of the measures:
- Dr. David Bergman of Stanford (CMMI awardee) and
- Dr. Valerie Harder of the National Improvement Partnership Network (CHIPRA CMS State Quality Demonstration awardee).
- Time for Q & A.
To register for the online event
- Click here.This should take you to a landing page with the HHS and AHRQ banners on top, and the webinar time and summary description immediately below it. There is a blue ‘Register’ link on the left side of the page, next to the phrase Event Status; there also is a button marked ‘Register’ at the bottom of the page. Either of these buttons will take you to the actual registration page which will ask you to enter your name, email address (and phone number if you want to include it). Upon submitting this information you will receive an email containing the webinar password and a page link to use on the day of the event.
- Select the Register link.
- On the registration form, enter your information and then select Submit.For more information about the care coordination measures, please visit http://www.ahrq.gov/policymakers/chipra/factsheets/chipra_15-p002-ef.pdf.
- A list of all measures developed by the CHIPRA PQMP AHRQ-CMS Centers of Excellence is at http://www.ahrq.gov/policymakers/chipra/factsheets/index.html